About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Daddy I Wish You Were Here

Daddy, I Wish You Were Here
A Carousel Fan fiction from Louise’s point of view





Hi I’m Louise. I’m your pretty average fifteen year old. I like hanging out with my friends, listening to music and dancing. I have been taking ballet since I was eight. Dancing has really helped me to build my confidence. I never really had a lot of confidence until I stated taking dance lessons. I don’t really fit in at school very well. The popular girls don’t treat me as well as I would like and the boys always tease me. Sometimes I really hate going to school but I do have a couple of close friends I can depend on.

As much as I really love my mom I wish our family was a complete unit. You see, my dad died before I was born so I never go the chance to meet him. My mom always tells me stories of their courtship and I think they are so romantic. I hope to someday find a boy that was just as sweet as my daddy was to my mom when they were in the courtship phase. I wish he could have seen me grow up. Now I am starting to apply to colleges and hoping to get in to a college that will take me away from this small island in Maine that is practically in the middle of nowhere.

Father’s day is always a difficult time. My friends always do things with their fathers like go on fishing or boating trips or go out to dinner. My mother and I go down to the cemetery and replant new flowers at my dad’s headstone every year and say a little prayer from him that he is doing well in the after life

Daddy, I love you and I wish you were here.

No comments:

Followers