About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, February 1, 2010

Broadway Secret of The Day



Ok so if I feel so obliged I will post a broadwaysecret that particulary stands out to me once or twice a week. None of them esepcically stand out to me as most of them are catty Wicked fans bitching about which Elphaba.Galinda pairing is better. This week's choice as you can tell is about Alexandra Socha. I do not know her personally but she did shows at the theatre in Nashua that I had an internship at last winter (Peacock Players) so I have a lot of mutual friends who know her. Knowing she was so amazing as Wendla makes me all the more sad I didn't get to see Spring Awakening before it closed.

PS The admins at brodawaysecrets are kind of being a pain in the ass because I emailed them at the begining of last week with a technical question I was having with the site you have upload the pics too and they still haven't responded it to me yet.

No comments:

Followers