About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, September 12, 2011

Broadway Secret of The Week

I  couldn't agree with this poster   more.     Does summer stock count as regional or commuity staging? Since the Barn  Playhouse production during the  summer I worked  there was the first time  I had seen that show staged I must say tyhat   my fellow interns did a good job with it.   I have not seen it since then which why I am excited that   Interlakes Summer Theatre is doing it next season.  I also  secretly wish that Souhegan will pick Little Shop for their spring musical.. I think it would be awesome if they did it.

I really  wish this show would be on Broadway.  I would pay good money to go to New York to go see it.    :)

No comments:

Followers