About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Go Ahead Make My Day

Today I went to see I Love You You're Perfect Now Change at the Palace Theatre In Manchester. The best thing about it now that my boyfriend and I got our seats upgraded to on stage seating. What a great perk!! I saw this show when I was 12 at the Arundel Barn Playhouse and at that time I didn't really have a deep appreciation for it because the show is about dating and relationships and at that time I wasn't dating. I have deeper appreciation for this show because I have been in a relationship for three years. I loved the show and couldn't stop laughing throughout. My favorite songs were definitley Marriage Tango and I Will Be Loved Tonight but every song in the show was easily loveable.

I will definitley be seeing more shows at the Palace Theatre in the future :)

No comments:

Followers