About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Premeire Week

This week the fall TV season started. Can't help but say I'm excited
Dancing With The Stars: Honestly since this show started I've most gravitated toward So You Think You Can Dance but this adds more variety to my TV watching schedule. I am rooting for Chynna Phillips and JR Martinez. This show will be competing with The Sing Off since they are on at the same time.
Glee: Missed the first half hour of the season premeire but was impressed by what I saw. I think Lindsey from The Glee Project had an amazing debut and hope to see more of her. Loved You Can't Stop The Beat and Anything Goes/Anything You Can Do Mash up. Very excited about what this new season will hold... and what the future will hurt for Kurt Rachel and Finn once hey graduate.
New Girl Didn't become a fan of Zooey Deschanel until last year when my sister and I watched 500 Days of Summer. I think she has become one of my favorite actresseses. This show is hillarious! A must watch!
Raising Hope: This show continues to be hysterical nothing to complain about!
Modern Family Another show that continues to be hysterical! :)

No comments:

Followers