About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Friday, September 23, 2011

Top Rated Itunes Songs Week of Sept 24th

Top Rated Itunes Songs Week of September 24th

*= recently downloaded
*1. Anything Goes/Anything You Can Do Glee Cast
2. You Can't Stop The Beat ( Original Broadway Hairspray Cast ans *Glee Cast Version)
*3. Spooky Morman Hell Dream The Book of Morman
4. Chasing Butterflies Gay Bride of Frakenstien
*5 Live In Living Color Catch Me If You Can
6. Can You Feel The Love Tonight? Elton John
7. Don't Stop Beleiving Glee Cast
8. Razzle Dazzle Chicago
*9 Rave On Buddy Holly
10 Bushel and A Peck Guys and Dolls

No comments:

Followers