About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, September 5, 2011

Broadway Secret of The Week

Broadwaysecrets has been pretty dead and uniteresting in the past couple weeks but this secret caught my eye. I am very sad I didn't get to see Catch Me If You Can. I was actually really suprised it closed so early. I was really hoping it would last longer than it did. I was really hoping to see Jay perform but naturally with a tight budget I won't be able to . There's always the next show ...and also seeing Nic in Book of Morman. However with the fact that they are understudies it is kind of difficult to tell when they will be performing.




Happy belated birthday to Jay Johnson (9/1) and Maggie Politi (yesterday)

No comments:

Followers