About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dancing With The Stars Power Ratings Week 4

Dancing With The Stars Power Ratings Week 4
Theme  Movie Scores
Who was eliminated:  Chynna and Tony  Mission  Impossible  I didn't quite care for this number very much at all.


T1.  JR and Karina/Hope and Max
Songs : Pink Panther/You've Got A Friend In Me Toy Story
T3  Carson and Anna/ Rikki and Derek
Songs  Pirates of The Carribean/Physcho
T6. Nancy and Tristan/ David and  Kym Raiders of Lost Ark
8. Rob and Cheryl Spiderman
9 Chynna and Tony /Chaz and Lacey Mission Impossible/Rocky





No comments:

Followers