About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Movie Ratings

Fall 2011 Movie Ratings
^previously viewed * home viewing ** theatre viewing
**Contagin C+
*^Bye Bye Birdie B (1960 version, 1995 remake with Chynna Phillips,Mark Kudish, Jason Alexander &Vanessa Williams gets the same rating)
^* Finding Neverland B-
Sherlock Holmes B
^* Little Miss Sunshine B
**Moneyball A-
^*Doing Time For Patsy Cline C- The first time I watched this I liked it.. this time around not so much. I am not really sure what changed.
^*10 Things I Hate About You A-
*I Love You Man D
**Footloose ( 2011 remake,I plan on renting the original version sometime in the near future) A-
* The Departed A-

No comments:

Followers