About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Back To The 80s

A Livejournal writer's block question from last week asked Who Is Your Favorite 80s movie star? I have quite a few. I was born in 1985 but I still have a strong familarity with 80s movies.


~Rick Moranis- I was a huge fan of Honey I Shrunk The Kids and recently fell in love with Little Shop of Horrors. Ghostbusters is also really good. On the subject of Little Shop of Horrors does anyone happen to know if Ellen Greene was in any other movies besides Little Shop?


*Patrick Swayze May he rest in peace. I love love love him in Dirty Dancing. I must look into what other movies he was in so I can rent them.


*Emilio Estevez Loved him in the Mighty Ducks. Equally adored him in Breakfast Club. That movie has a fabulous cast! :)


On the same topic it was 80s night on Dancing With The Stars this week. Carson and Anna were eliminated which was not too surprising because I found thier dance to Wake Me Up Befroe You Go-Go very underwhelming. Rikki and Derek were at the top my rankings this week all by themselves for once.
1. Rikki and Derek
T2 JR &Karina/Rob and Cheryl
4. Nancy and Tristian
5. David and Kim
6 Lacey and Chaz
7 Hope and Max
8 Carson and Anna
Next week is Broadway Week SO PUMPED! Can't wait to see which songs they will dance to.

No comments:

Followers