About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Saturday, October 8, 2011

AMAZING!!!

Got in from the Milford Pumpkin Festival Talent Show about an hour ago. This area is full of so much talent I was impressed wth everyone and found choosing an audience favorite to be EXTREMELY difficult.
Here were my top 5
*Winner **Runner Up
1. Emily Getchell Lacey and Jennifer Erdody Duet Defying Gravity from Wicked For Good and Defying Gravity are my two favorite songs from Wicked. Emily and Mrs. Erdody did an awesome job with it!
*2 Caroline Burns - This 11 year old from Hollis was amazing. She sang Rolling In The Deep by Adele and did a stellar rendition of it. She won Audience Favorite and 1st place! :)
**3. Conrad Koch He is in the upcoming Milford Area performance of And Then There Were None in a few weeks which I am stoked to see. He did amazing with his rendition of Bring Him Home From Les Miserables. He won runner up and was my pick for Audience Favorite
4. Style Flo   This hip hop duo consisted of  fellow SHS  thespian Juan Guzman and his friend from college ZacMartin.  For someone who is typically not a huge hip hop fan  I actually really enjoyed them a lot.\
5.  Andrea Sarsin, Jenn Brisbeios and  Rachel White.   I really enjoyed this dance routine.  I thought the chreography was very well done and that the dance was very emotional. 






I am considering possibly auditioning for the talent show next year but  it will honestly depend on my work schedule.   That makes auditionng kind of hard for me  but  I will get to a point where I can get more flexible hours....still pretty new to the job so I can't really ask for a whole lot of time off at this point. I take things in stride though.   I also need to work on my confidence when it comes to my singing so  perhaps until  I take voice lessons  I will be better off for the audition.  I may wait to audition for the talent show until 2014 after I am less  busy with Princess KIM that actually has to be my main focus  at this point besides my job at the Y.

No comments:

Followers