About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, October 24, 2011

Dancing With The Stars Broadway Week Summary

Broadway Week on Dancing With The Stars definitley deserves a more indepth look than just my weekly leader board ratings.

I came home from work around 8:20 so I missed the lead off dance by Rob and Chreyl most all other dances were good with the exception of Hope and Maks (Seasons of Love from RENT and Chaz and Lacey (Phantom of The Opera from Phantom of The Opera). I have not been a fan of Chaz at all all season long though I must admit he has improved a lot since the beginning of the compettion.The only song I didn't recognize was the one that Nancy and Tristian danced to a song which I assumed based on the costumes was from Camelot. Ricki and Derek,JR and Karina and David and Kym all danced the quick step (Ricki and Derek- Luck Be A Lady from Guys and Dolls David & Kym We Go Together from Grease and JR and Karina Hot Honey Rag from Chicago.) Judging from tonight's performances it could really be anyone's game. I loved Kristin Chenoweth's performance as well as the group dance number which was a combination of Hey Big Spender from Sweet Charity and The Money Song from Cabaret. Amazing choregrapher. This was by far my favorite episode of the entire season. Dancing With The Stars certainly has me hooked. I think I may watch this from now on nstead of So You Think You Can Dance.


Week 6 Power Rating
* based on snipit at the end of the show
T1 Ricki and Derek & JR and Karina
3. David and Kym
4. Nancy and Tristian
*5. Rob and Cheryl
T6 Chaz and Lacey & Hope & Makx

No comments:

Followers