About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Asian F break down

Season 3 Episode 3 of Glee was definitley one of the best YET!!

The number one thing I loved was how this episode was not so hyper focussed on Rachel's character and her being the best. That storyline gets old after awhile and Rachel's character is actually really starting to wear on me to a certain degree. I really liked how Mercedes and Mike Chang;s characters were deeper explored in this episode. I didn;t really know a lot about Mike Chang's character before this episode and I LOVED how the deeper essence of his character was brought out. Harry Shum Jr is AN AMAZING dancer
Merecedes, on the other hand is a totally different story. I think Amber Riely is an amazing actress and a talented singer but in all honesty I found Mercedes to be a bit annoying this episode. I understand her whole compettion thing with Rachel but that storyline wears on my after awhile as well. I didn't like her attitude at all about how she was late to rehearsal to Botty Camp. Mr. Shue had every right to throw her out of Glee Club. She wasn't putting her amount of effort in. She was also totally ungrateful to the fact that she was double casr as Maria. I understand her resentment toward Rachel because she does tend to get a lot of the solos... seriously though I wouldn't pass up the chance to be double cast as Maria.

One thing I love about this season is Rachel and Kurt's friendship. I think they have great chemsitry together and am so glad they get along. It seemed to me in past seasons that sometimes there was a constat battle between him and Rachel for the solos...same thing with Mercedes. I think that Rachel's deciscion to run for Senior Class President was one made in haste and she should recosider that becuase the outcome of the election could certainlty have an adverse effect on their friendship.

KURT AND BLAINE ARE SO CUTE!! I can't stress that enough. The scene between them when Kurt gave the flowers to Blaine congratulatig him about his audition for Tony was awesome.

So happy that Will and Emma are finally together. The scene with Emma's parents was a little strange. I did not really care for either of their characters much. The musical number Fix You at the end was such a sweet song and I think it captures how Will feels about Emma very well.


Rating of Musical Numbers
Fix You B
Cool A-
Out Here On My Own B
It's All Over B+

No comments:

Followers