About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Little Shop + Glee= Fab Combo

So as most followers of this blog should know by now I am huge fan of both Little Shop of Horrors and Glee. With Halloween quickly approaching i am interested to see what they will choose to do their Halloween episode about this year. I thought they did fabulous renditions of the songs from Rocky Horror Picture Show last year. I am crossing my fingers that they do Little Shop of Horrors for their Halloween show this year. So much great music in that show and I can so see the cast members doing well with Suddenly Seymour and Skid Row (Downtown) We will see what happens.

On the subject of Glee, so far season 3 is already off to an impressive start I still haven't watched the premiere episode in its entirity yet but I was blown away by last week's episode I am Unicorn. I esepcially liked Lea Michele's and Idina Menzel's performance of Somewhere from West Side Story. I am so excited Idina is back this season. I hope the writers really develop Rachel and Shelly's relationship. In all honesty I wish there had been a bit more build up to certain things. A) Sam and Lauren leaving B) Blaine transferring to McKinley and C) Shelby's reintro. I am also left wondering what will happen to April Rhodes (played by Kristin Chenoweth) and Jesse St James (played by Jonathan Groff) since they will be having less guest stars on the show this season I would like to see them come back as permanaent characters. I am happy Finn and Rachel are back together and hope that Will and Emma FINALLY start relationship. I have been waiting two seasons for this.

This week's episode Asian F looks great. I am excited that Mercedes and Mike Chang will be getting screen time in this episode.

No comments:

Followers