About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, March 21, 2011

Winter Movie Ratings

Winter 2011 Movie Ratings


January 1st -March 21st
Today is technically on the cusp because it's the first day of spring but it's still kind of sorta winter since it snowed today.
Feel free to weigh in with your own thoughts if you have seen any of these.




*- home viewing *theatre viewing ~ previously viewed
My Sister's Keeper is on the cusp of 2010-2011 since I watched it on New Year's Eve



~*My Sister's Keeper B-




**True Grit A




**The Dillemma B-/C




*Enchanted B- I don't really know what took me so long to see this. I thought it was cute, funny and a great parody of all the Disney movies.




**The King's Speech A+ Highly Reccommended. One of the best movies I have seen in a long time. Extremly powerful and emtionally riveting.


*Stand By Me B-/C



*~Bride Wars D- This movie still remains unfunny and boring to me.



~Napoleoon Dynamite C I went through a stage where I was really addicted to watching this movie. The other night I watched for the first time in 5 years and I wonder at some points why I found it so funny to begin with. It still had its brief moments of hilarity.


**Who Framed Roger Rabbit B I have not seen this movie since I was8 or 9. It was a great trip down memory lane for me. Best quote" : I'm not bad.. just drawn that way." Jessica Rabbit



**Saturday Night Live The Best of Will Ferrell B



~**Burlusque B+



** Mildred Pierce B
** La Vie En Rose C For the first foriegn film I've seen I give it a pretty modest rating. I liked it overall but found certain parts to be rather confusing.
~** The Music Man (2003 version) B

No comments:

Followers