About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance Top 14 Recap

So You Think You Can Dance Top 14 Recap

Top Routines
Caitlynn and Mitchell Contemporary. They compliment eachother amazingly well and this dance was one of my favorite Mandy Moore routine of all seasons on this show! Rating 10
Markko and Melanie Jazz Once again they have a flawless routine. Very enjoyable. Rating 10
Clarice and Jess Comtemp Beuatiful Rating 10
Midde Ground Routines
Sasha and Alexander Hip Hop Not sure how I feel about this routine. It definitley wasn't my favorite of thiers and I think they could actually end up being in the Bottom Rating 7.5
Ryan and Ricky Jazz Really loved this routine and the uniqueness of the choreography. I thought it was creative. Rating 9
Jordan and Tadd This was a very emotional piece and another very much enjoyed. Rating 10
Bottom Routine
Ashley and Chris I found this to be this to be the weakest and least interesting performance. Didn;t care for it much at all. Rating 6

No comments:

Followers