About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Next Summer..

So every year around this time they start putting out a survey at Summer Theatre In Meredith Village asking theatre goers what shows they'd like to see done next year. I already sent Nancy my suggestions but I figured I would share them here as well. For those who are interested feel free to weigh in.
My number one choice is of course Little Shop of Horrors. Out of the shows from our season at the Barn in 2007 this was my favorite. I heard there was an earlier version with a character for Mrs. Shiva in it so that one might be interesting to see just to compare it to the one I saw at the Barn.
The Music Man Ok so maybe I'm slightly impartial to this one because of the fact I was just in it but I think it would be a very fun show for Summer Theatre In Meredith Village to do. With the fact that its set around the 4th of July it would be a good show to start off the season with :)
RENT This is my favorite show of all time. I saw it on Broadway in 2008 and I have been dying to see it again since it closed. The songs in this show are amazing (well except Over The Moon I never really cared for that one)
(If Anything Goes wasn't on Broadway right now that would be one of my top choicea since I missed seeing it the first season.. would most likely be real hard to get the rights.)
Suessical The Musical I saw this at Peacock Players in May and thought it was awesome. It was really cool to see the characters from some of my children's books brought to life.

and as a huge Roger and Hammerstien fan I would probably go with either South Pacific or The King and I. West Side Story or Bye Bye Birdie would also be real fun to see.



Let's see where the chips fall with selection!

No comments:

Followers