About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

OMG OMG OMG YAY

Further proof that my friends/co-workers from the Barn Playhouse are doing amazing things!


Obviously by the title of the entry you can tell I am very excited! :)


Nic Rouleau was cast in The Book of Mormon. I couldn't possibly be more excited for him. That show looks absolutely fabulous. I am hoping to go to New York in the fall with my mom so we can meet some of Toby's friends and talk to them about the Princess KIM play and try to get them to come see it. One of Toby's friends owns an Off- Broadway theatre and it would be neat if we could work toward getting Princess KIM produced there...

I am rambling ...sorry about that... back to the main point.

As I was just saying I couldn't be more excited/ happy for Nic. It's so great to have broadway connectionss. If I end up getting the time off from work to go to Neew York with my mom then I am definitley seeing if we can get tickets to go see that. A backstage tour mught be possible. First of all I have to figure if I can even get the time off to go to New York! :)

Congrats Nic! :)

Hopefully I can predict that I will see others on Broadway sooner or later. Who knowa? Actually Nic is not the first person to be in a Braodway show Ramona Mallory has been in The Fantasticls and A Little Night Music!

No comments:

Followers