About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance Top 12

First let's update who;s been elimiated since I haven't really kept track of that very well
Week 1: Wadi and Missy
Week 2: Robert and Melinda
Last Week: Ashley and Chris
My prediction for who will go home this week: Caitlyn and Mitchell. They really redeemed themseleves with their second routine but their first routine was the weakest of the season. OVerall they rate a 14 out of a possible score of 20. Their individual performances rated a 6 and an 8.

Tonight each couple preformed two routines. Here is how they rated.
(Listed by Genre in alphabetical order)
Broadway
Ryan and Ricky 7,5/10 This dance was pretty decent but not my favorite Broadway number that's been done on the show. Routines in this category must be FLAWLESS.
Jordan and Tadd 10/10 Great song choice and interesting interperatation of the song
Cha Cha
Ryan and Ricky: 8/10 Very sexy! Total:18
Contemporary
Jordan and Tadd 8/10 Interesting choice of song. Really liked this dance a lot Total: 18
Melanie and Markko 10.10 Beautiful
Hip Hop
Clarice and Jess 9/10 Dance was very well excecuted. Song was not well suited for the genre.
Caitlynn and Mitchell 6/10 100% in agreeance with Sonya's comments.
Jazz
Caitlynn and Mitchell 8/10 This performance could potentially save them from the bottom three. It all depends on how America votes
Sasha and Alexander 10/10 Nothing more to say about this routine other than it was beautiful.
Jive
Clarice and Jess 10/10 These routines are always high energy,entertaining and fun to watch.
Total: 19
The two latin numbers tonight were performed by Sasha and Alexander (Pase Doble, 7/10 Total: 17) and Melanie and Marrko (Tango, 8/10, Total: 18) Both were very intense,powerful and wonderful to watch.

Top Tier performances (if in blue it means I voted for them: Sasha and Alexander ,Clarice and Jess, Markko and Melaine
Middle Tier Perfomances : Jordan and Tadd, Ryan and Ricky
Bottom Tier Performance: Caitlynn and Mitchell


Please note: I will be away on vacation on July 28th so after next week the next time I will update will be August 3rd.

No comments:

Followers