About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Friday, January 29, 2010

Busy week

So this week was tech week for Annie Jr . It has been pretty hectic. I made a seperate blog for my work on that show but I didn't find that to be very useful because I am not sure if a lot of people have even looked at it. Anyway this show has been amazing to work on and I will be really sad when it's over on Sunday afternoon. Last night was the final dress rehearsal and it went really well. I am really impressed with how the show has come together. Opening night should be amazing tonight. Stay tuned for my upcoming Milford Cabinet article which will be a a review of Annie Jr.
After Annie Jr I have a month off from tech work and then I will be working on doing lighting for my high school's production of Bye Bye Birdie which I am really excited about. I am excited about working on this for two reasons. One because I will have the opportunity to work with my high school theatre director,technical director and choir teacher who is the musical director again and Bye Bye Birdie is one of my favorite all time musicals. I am debating about also doing tech work for the PTA Production of Children of Eden which has its production week right after Bye Bye Birdie. I hope to help out with props and publciity for that show but if it gets to be too much of a scheduling conflict I may just end up ushering.

I am still hoping to get a job at Summer Theatre In Meredith Village this summer doing publicity. Hopefully Nancy will get back to me soon about my writing samples.



oh and by the way the linl to my fan fiction website is in the Theatre Related links list on the right hand side of this blog. I would appreciate people's feedback on two Annie Get Your Gun fan fictions I have written whenever you guys get an avaialble moment. They are called Through Dolly's Eyes and The Way Frank Sees It.

No comments:

Followers