About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Show Dates

Hey!



Not sure how many people have been following this blog. I haven't really had a lot of time to update recently... mostly because things have been hectic with the holidays and the job search process restarting. Figured I would post an entry with show dates and times for those who read this blog and live locally.

Evening shows are @ 7:30pm on Friday and Saturday 1/29 and 1/30
2pm matinees on Saturday and Sunday 1/30 and 1/31

Tickets can be reserved via the website or by calling the box office.

No comments:

Followers