About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Shameless plugging and Suessical

A brief entry that will cover two things

First and foremost the show I am doing crew for next weekend
Annie Jr
Performances are Friday and Saturday night @7:30pm and Saturday and Sunday afternoon @2:30pm at the Amato Center for The Performing Arts at the Boys and Girls Club of Souhegan Valley in Milford NH. For ticket information you can go to the website. I do not remember the link off the top of my head but google Boys and Girls of Club of Souhegan Valley. From the main page go the the page for Riverbend School of Performing Arts from there go to current shows and then you get the ticket info.
Backstage photos will be posted at my Annie Jr blog http://anniejr0910.blogspot.com
for those who live far away I know you will be there in spirit

Secondly as all of my blog followers know I am currently writing fan fiction. I will try to post some of the stuff I have been working on here for your feedback. When I posted a thread a few weeks back looking for suggestions an anonymous commenter suggested I write a fanfiction about Sueessical The Musical. I don't know anything about this show or any of the characters in it. If any of your followers have been in this show and could give me an idea of angles I could focus my stories/poems on that would be fabulous and I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Followers