About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

More tech week updates

First of all I would like to apologize for this blog not having much to it. I was hoping to have some video snipits and photos from rehearsals but due to my busy schedule with job searching I haven't really had much time to get around to view any rehearsals up til this week. I should of really kept these posts in my other blog instead of making a seperate blog.

So rehearsal went well tonight and whatever kinks need to be worked out will be fixed tomorrow at the final dress rehearsal. One thing that was frusturating for me was that we kept losing track of props and the actors could not find them when they needed them. It made things a little bit more complicated for me because I had to constantly hunt things down and people did not have the props they needed for their scene. Tommorrow when we give notes out at the beginning of rehearsal I will mention that. Aside from that small glitch the rehearsal went well. I can't wait for opening night on Friday.

No comments:

Followers