About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Video didn't kill this radio star and a thank you shout out

I will be on the radio on April 9th at UMass Lowell. This is my first time as a guest on a radio show so I am pretty excited. I will be discussing what it's like to grow up with a learning disabiility and the challenges I've over come to get where I am today. I will be reading a few poems related to the topic of living with a disability.
For those who wish to tune in via the interent here is link to the radio station website @ UMASS Lowell you can download a plug in in which to listen to the show there.


http://www.wuml.org/webcast.php

and thank you to Annna (costumequeen) for helping me with figuring out how to merge blogs. My blog for Annie Jr has been merged with this one and my fan fiction one will merged asap. I would like some feedback on some of my writing. :)

No comments:

Followers