About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, March 8, 2010

The Oscars

Let's see the Oscars....
Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin were good hosts but a lot of their jokes were not funny
The intro number was great <3 speech=" Amazing">Full List of winners can be found at: Oscars.com

Films with multiple wins
Avatar
  • Visual Effects
  • Art Direction
  • Cinematography

The Hurt Locker

  • Best Director
  • Best Picture
  • Sound Editing
  • Sound Mixing
  • Writing-Original Screen Play
  • Editing

Precious

  • Best Adapted Screenplay
  • Best Supporting Actress Monique

Up

  • Best Animated Film
  • Best Original Score

Crazy Heart

  • Best Actor in A Lead Role Jeff Bridges
  • Music Original Song The Weary Kind Theme from Crazy Heart


No comments:

Followers