About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

American Idol Top 12 Summary

American Idol Top 12 Summaries


Theme: Rolling Stones




Bottom 4: Aaron, Andrew, Lacey, Tim


I am not familiar with a lot of music by The Rolling Stones so it was hard for me to make judgments on a lot of the songs. I'm going to keep my analysis very very general. Starting with the above listed bottom 4.


Tim and Aaron have moved down in my ratings this week..usually they are somewhere in the top like an 8 or a 9. This week they recieved ratings of 6 and 5 respectively. Tim was a little bit more entertaining then Aaron but I still think Alex should have stayed instead of him last week. Lacey has not given any performances that really stood out to me since the beginning of the performance shows. Her rating has pretty much stayed pretty consistant and that is four. While tonight's performance was less pitchy than other ones I just found this performance to be boring. I hope she goes home this week. I feel the same way about Andrew...sad because he was one of my early favorites.


Out of the bottom 4 who is most likely to go home Andrew and Lacey




Otherwise most of the performances tonight were pretty solid. I wasn't all that crazy about Casey's performance though he has done better in previous weeks. Katie FINALLLY got a song that was perfecet for her and I think that will definitley get her back in the game. She sang Wild Horses and I feel she had a really good connection with the song and the audiecne. Sibohann and Crystal are definitley the top contenders for the number one spot this season.. their performances have been very consistant since the beginning of the performance shows and still continue to impress me. While Paige improved from her performance in the past couple weeks I honestly think the fact that she had larygytis and did not get a lot of time to rehearse because of being sick will most likely hurt her chances of going foward... if she gets into the top 10 based SOLEY on pity votes I will be very upset.


Who I voted for: Crystal and Lee


Ratings of this week's performances


10 Crystal and Lee


9 Siobhann and Big Mike


8. Didi and Katie


7.5 Paige


6 Tim


5. Casey and Aaron


4. Lacey and Andrew



Results!!
Bottom 3: Lacey Paige Tim
Who went home : Lacey
As I said Lacey was starting to bore me but I have mixed emotions about her leaving. I think she could have potentially made it to top 5 had she been put through to the next round. Her biggest consistancy issue was pitch.. same thing with Paige. Tim was the shocker of the three. I was hoping that Andrew would be in the bottom instead of him. While Tim's performance last night may have not been his best one at least he has been consistant. Andrew has not been consistant at all and has not had ANY impressive or outstanding performances since Hollywood Week. If does he not go home next week I will be surprised.

No comments:

Followers