About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Taking a raincheck.. litterally.

So due to weather and scheduling issues (yes there is such a thing in NH as cancelling school because of flooding) I will no longer be doing tech work for Bye Bye Birdie. Not too big of a disappointment as I hope to help out in some capacity with show at Souhegan in the fall once I am more settled into to a job schedule. My next tech job is doing props for Wizard of Oz with Riverbend Youth Company.. so excited to be working with some of the Annie Jr kids again and some new faces too.

No comments:

Followers