About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, December 6, 2010

Broadway Secrets of The Week







My Thoughts on these secrets
#1. I have only watched Big Bang Theory once or twice. I find it to be a pretty funny show. I think certain aspects of it would translate very well to a musical.
#2. Hairspray is one of my favorite musicals and one I wish I had seen on Broadway when it was playing. I saw the national tour in Boston in 2004 on a school field trip and got my program signed by one of the cast members. The only time I have gotten autographs at stage door.
#3. To this I say,..... YES PLEASE! Burlusque was one of the best movies of the year this year. I see it as a modern day version of Chicago minus the six merry murderesses of Cook County. It would make an amazing musical!

No comments:

Followers