About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Brief blurb

I have to go to work in 20 minutes and don't have anything of substanial worth to really update update on... let's see what I can think of.

This week's American Idol theme is Inspirational Songs which I think is an excellent theme especially with the high school and college graduation season fast approaching. I am interested to see what songs the contestants pick and hope that someone picks My Wish by Rascal Flatts because I think that song fits the theme perfectly. Alicia Keys is a mentor which is equally as exciting.

I brought the A Little Night Music revival cast recording at the mall two weeks ago. I am very excited to listen to it. I have two songs from the original recording on my IPOD and have listened to them a lot since I downloaded them though I think I perfer Send In The Clowns to In Praise of Women

Still suffering from horrible writer's block for my fan fiction. It's getting frusturating that I can't come up with anything to write about. I have a whole list of show/showtunes I can write fics about but no inspiration to back it up. :/

My next tech project is Wizard of Oz with Riverbend Youth Company. Tech week isn't for another two weeks and I am anxious to get working on the show. I sat in on rehearsal last night while doing interviews for my next Milford Cabinet article. It is coming along mangficantly. :)

No comments:

Followers