About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yet Another Favorite from the NLBP video vault

Be prepared for a very indepth review of the three shows I'll be seeing this weekend on Sunday.



For now I ask you to enjoy the following video..another favorite from the NLBP video vault. I should mention that I am a huge Disney movie fanatic. Not really too ashamed to admit that at 24 years old. Disney movies have a knack for having awesome love songs in them and A Whole New World from Aladdin has always been one of my favorite songs. I sang that at my Uncle Jay's wedding when I was like 8 or 9. The following video is from the Just Desserts cabaret that I never saw because I had to go back to school. I must commend Maggie and Will because they did an awesome job with this song. I actually want this song sung at my wedding.. no idea if they will sing it but it would be cool if they could. I'm not getting married for like 3 years or something .. just a thought though.

No comments:

Followers