About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Friday, November 12, 2010

Top Rated show tunes and birthday wishes

First off happy birthday to my fellow thespians.... this goes back to August. I wished a majority of you a happy birthday on facebook on your actual birthday but I like to do shoutouts on my blog as well .. I have fallen a tad behind with my blogging.

August R 8/8 achel Kepnes, 8/20 Levi Morger, 8/20 Dashiel Morger, 8/22 Matt Forbes, 8/23 Christina Giordano

September 9/1 Jay Johnson, 9/4 Maggie Politi 9/13 Zach Shea

October 10/2 Vivivan Martinez, 10.5 Darren Mccarthy, 10/15 Rachael Harriman, 10/19 Alistair Spatz

November 11/12 Jackie McCann, 11/14 Elise Hinton, 11/12 Brinn Kinglsey, 11/27 Matt Rickard and also fellow blogger Anna ( Aria of An Amateur) don't know the exact date of your birthday but i know it's coming up soon

(and a little bit early for December but don't know when I'm going to update next time)

December 12/12 Jimmy Hawkes and Rachel Buck, 12/4 Lara Hayhurst Compton, 12/12 Jamie Kellendorfer 12/24 Jennie Leonard, 12/30 Ramona Mallory





Top Rated Showtunes on my ipod Sept/October

1. Roxie Chicago

2. December 1963 Oh What A Night Jersey Boys

3. Do Re Mi Sound of Music

4. Aquarius HAIR revival cast recording

5. Hapiness You're A Good Man Charlie Brown

6. My Boyfriend's Back Jersey Boys

7. There's No Business Like Show Business Annie Get Your Gun

8. You Are Not Real The Apple Tree

9. Seasons of Love RENT

10 Soon A Little Night Music

11.

No comments:

Followers