About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, December 21, 2009

Rest In Peace

Celeberity News!


I'm sure most of you have heard by now that Brittany Murphy died yesterday of cardiac arrest. What is up with all these young celeberties dying? Seriously. When Heath Ledger died last year I was not very familiar with him or any of his films until I rerented 10 Things I Hate About You and realized he was in that. His performance as The Joker in Batman was AMAZING! Brittney Murphy, like Heath Ledger was very talented and definitley had so much going for her. There is still speculation about what exactly caused her death but the coroner's office has said that she died of natural causes. She was in Uptown Girlss (which I loved her in) Sin City (which I hated and never realized she was in), Just Married and Clueless just to name a few. She will be sorely missed by her colleagues and fans may she rest in peace and smile down on us from heaven.

One a similar topic which celeberity death this year stood out the most to you and why?

Just to recap those who died

* Bea Arthur * Brittany Murphy *Billy Mays *Natasha Richardson *Jett Travolta *Patrick Swazye * Senator Edward M. Kennedy Eunice Kennndy Shriver * Michael Jackson * Farrah Fawcett * Ed Mchmahon *Walter Cronkrite

No comments:

Followers