About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, January 23, 2011

When you see a guy reach for stars in the sky you can bet that he's doing it for some dolll

So work on another amazing Rivervend Youth Company show has completed itself. This time I got the opportunity to run the spotlight and it was a very good experience. It was hard to get a handle of it at first that I got the hang of it eventually. I first saw Guys and Dolls several years back I remember Ashley Hughes being in it as Miss Adelaide but that's about all I remember. So long ago. Anyway Guys and Dolls Jr was great. Everyone in the cast is amazing and i am so excited that I get to work with a few of them in the PTA Play. It will be a blast.

I would like to thank the cast and crew for being so amazing and Mrs. Peterson and Robin for the opportunity to run the spotlight. I would also like to commed the cast on a job well done. Can't wait to work with you guys on The Producers in the summer!

No comments:

Followers