About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Instead of summarizing I rant

Normally I would be watching So You Think You Can Dance right now but I have no interest in doing so. Billy Bell is injured and he was honestly the main reason I have been watching all season. It is so annoying that the good dancers keep getting injured. First Alex, then Ashley now Billy. Makes me wonder who could be next if anyone. The people who remain are Kent, Lauren, Robert,Adecheieke and Jose. The only one I feel could make it to the finale is Robert though Kent has grown in leaps and bounds since the start of the compettion. Haven't been a huge fan of Lauren and Jose. Jose seems to have an issue with breaking out of his comfort zone and I'm really surprised he has made it this far. Last week's perfromance of Mister Cellophane from Chicago was horrible and he showed no emotion what soever. His hip hop routine with all-star Dominic was what kept him in. I have a feeling the tour this year will have the same fate as the American Idol tour. The fact that the top dancers have been injured will definitley have a negative affect on ticket sales.



Seriously I am not even voting this week.. if I do I will vote for Robert.



Here is a list of my favorite BWAY routines from the past 3 seasons

This Season

Kent and AS Niel Shoeless Joe from Hanniabal Missouri Damn Yankees

Billy Macavity CATS
Alex Fossse Fosse




Last Season

Ryan and Ellenore Razzle Dazzle Chicago

Nathan and Kathryn Chreography White Christmas

Jakob and Mollee Easy Street Annie

Season 5

Ade and Melissa Aquarius HAIR

Kayla and Kupono Dance At The Gym West Side Story

Randi and Evan Get Me To The Church on Time My Fair Lady

No comments:

Followers