About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Summer 2011 Viewing Schedule

Summer 2011 Viewing Schedule

Aside from the shows that are set in stone everything else is subject to change due to budget and scheduling. Shows set in stone are in bold face print

June

Summer Theatre In Meredith Village- Guys and Dolls

Ogunquit Playhouse- Summer of Love

Seacoast Rep 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee


July

Summer Theatre In Meredith Village- Man of Lamancha, Hairspray

Milford Area Players: August Osage County

Ogunquit Playhouse: The Music Man

Weathervane Theatre- Legally Blonde

August

Arundel Barn Playhouse- I Left My Heart

Maine State Music Theatre The Wiz

New London Barn Playhouse The Man Who Came To Dinner

Summer Theatre In Meredith Village- Cabaret, Buddy The Buddy Holly Story

Weathervane Theatre Muisc Man



Anyone interested in joining me on excursions feel free to email me. :)

No comments:

Followers