About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Saturday, April 23, 2011

American Idol General Thoughts

I would say Season 10 of American Idol has exceeded my expectations. At first I wasn't sure how the dynamic would work with Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler being added to the judging panel but I have really enjoyed them as judges this season. I occassionally miss Sinon Cowell but not as much. Season 10 is already getting closer to the final stretch as this week we are in the top 6. The amount of talent this season has been diverse and evenly balanced between girls and guys. A treend I noticed the past couple seasons is that either a guy or girl has won with a guy or girl as the runner up. (Ie Last years winner was Lee Dewyze and the runner up was Crystal Bowersox. Season 8 had two guys in the top two with Kris Allen in first and Adam Lambert in second.)

The top 6 is: Casey, Haylee, Jacob, James. Lauren and Scotty. This week's bottom three was Haylee( who got sent back to safety, Jacob and Stefano. In honor of Music Man I used the think system when it came down to voting instead of actually phoning in the vote. I found that method to be as equally successful as phoning in the vote..only I used it more toward who was going to be eliminated. I was right! Stefano got eliminated. I feel that he should have gone home two weeks ago instead of Pia. Over the course of show not all of his perfromances have been consistant.

In my honest opinion I think Scotty James and Haylee will bei n the top 3. Other people's opinions may differ. Fellow Idol fans feel free to weigh in with yours.

Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments:

Followers