About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, April 25, 2011

A void to fill

So now that Music Man is over I feel there is a void. However I am easily making the transition in to focussing on my next projects. I have two big projects to work on. One which is a collaoborative effort with my mom, Toby Tarnow and Andrew Cass. This collaboration is Pincess KIM The Musical a musical based on my mom's two children's books Princess KIM And The Lie That Grew and Princess KIM And Too Much Truth. I am very excited about this project and hope you blog followers and all subsequents readers of this blog who read the entries once the get imported into facebook will also follow the blog for that show http://princesskimthemusical.blogspot,com. I am also going to be writing a play about gay bullying. I actually haven't fully decided yet if the play is going to focus on gay bullying or focus on the more general aspects of bullying and how it can be prevented and perhaps write a one act about someone who is gay who is bullied. Hopefully if my friends who are gay are comfortable with talking about thier experiences then I can get some good feedback from them about their experiences. I feel bullying is a prominent issue in our society which needs to be addressed. Once I write the play my goal is to have it performed by either Riverbend Youth Company or in local school systems so that awareness to bullying can be raised and hopefully be prevented. Coming up in the near future is my freelance job with Summer Theatre In Meredith Village. Very excited about this.

As far as auditioning goes that may have to be put on the back burner. We'll see if my schedule will allow to me to audition for Oaklahoma in January. I'm hoping it will. :)

No comments:

Followers