About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, April 4, 2011

Thought for the day

I have decided that from this point on I am going to be more active with auditioning for shows. Being involved in the PTA Play has made me realize how much I have truly missed everything about being on stage. I feel the need to point out that the last time I was in a show was when I was in Annie Get Your Gun at NLBP four summers ago. Four years is far too great of a hiatus to be away. Add another goal to list.. audition more! Get me name out there more. Perhaps once I get my own place I will be able to be active in the theatre seem where I ever I move to. Let's see where I end up working after Project Search is over. Nashua has tons of options. Manchester does too. So two goals starting after the PTA Play is done 1. Audition more 2. Work on writing my play on bullying Done for now. Time for bed.

No comments:

Followers