About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

???

As luck or irony would have it two shows that I have dream roles in are on the docket for Summer Theatre In Meredith Village's season next year. *Annie and Little Shop of Horrors. Granted I have no idea how busy my life is going to be or if I will nail the Okalahoma audition in January. (That's the 2012 PTA PLAY very excited) I know I probably have a very slim chance of getting cast in the dream roles (Grace Farrell and Ronette) but I would do the audition just for the experience and just hope for an ensemble part.
The good thing is that if I do decide to audition I already have the sheet music so I am all set in that respect. :)
Please note: This is only a possible option. My plans could change by February depending on what other opportunities arise in this area and also if I get into the PTA Play. I also have to keep my job at the Y in mind as well.

No comments:

Followers