About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, August 29, 2011

And Irene passes over

Summer has flown by. IT is amazing to believe that is almost September. As readers know this summer I have been doing freelance work for Interlakes Summer Theatre. The seasonn wrapped up last week with Buddy The Buddy Holly Story and I must say it was an amazing show to end the season on. Congrats to the IST crew on an amazing season looking so foward to next summer's season as always.
Now that summer is over we look toward the fall. In September I am going to see I Love You You're Perfect Now Change at the Palace Theatre. The last time I saw that show was at Arundel Barn Playhouse in 2003 or 2004. I loved i and can't wat to see it again! :O) I plan to continue my ongoing going of introducing myself to a new theatre... next on my list is Community Players of Concord NH where I hope to go see one of their holiday productions in December. As for other shows it will largely depend on budget. I am looking really foward to seeing the national tour of Beauty and The Beast in the spring. That is my absoulutely favorite musical and it was the first broadway musical I ever saw so I look even more foward to seeing thr touring production. :)
Princess KIM is going very well. With each meeting that we have I get more and more excited about the process of this production. It's such a great process! :) Follow our production's progress http://princesskimthemusical,blogspot.com
Summer Birthdays
Happy birthday to my fellow thespians who have birthdays in the summer, Hope all of your days were lovely! :)
June
2nd. Brandon Santoro
9th Louie Napoleone and Sean Anderson
21st Will Porter
July
16th Caroline Massageee, Jon Weinstien, Eric Duechesne, Nate Atkinson
23rd Bobby Matoney
August
22nd Matt Forbes
23rd Christina Giordano
September
1st Jay Johnson
4th Maggie Politi
Really bad about keeping up with these birthday shoutouts in this blog. If I missed you I'm sure I sent you a message on the actual day on facebook. :) Hope all my NYC friends survived Hurricane Irene alright this weekend.

No comments:

Followers