About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

NEW TOP RATED SHOWTUNES LIST

Finally got my new laptop and reinstalled Itunes. Here is my new and improved list of top rated showtunes


*= recently downloaded

1. Greased Lightning Grease
2. Don't Rain On My Parade Glee Soundtrack
3. You Can't Stop The Beat Hairspray
*4. Chasing Butterflies Gay Bride of Frakenstien
*5 Bushel and A Peck Guys and Dolls
6. Out Tonight RENT
7. So Long Farewell Sound Of Music
8.. December 1963 Oh What A Night Jersey Boys
9 We Need A Little Christmas Glee Christmas Album
10. I'm Not That Smart 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee ( I was so excited to see that this was in my previously downloaded music list so I didn't have to pay $1.29 for it)

No comments:

Followers