About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, August 4, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance Top 6

Due to vacation I missed 2 weeks of So You Think You Can Dance. So here we are at top 6. ONE WEEK remains til the finale


Who remains


Caitlynn


Dance 1: Samba w Pasha Very energetic and fun to watch 9


Dance 2 See Marko's comments below 9


Solo Rating 7


Rating 25


Melaine


Dance 1 w/ all star Twitch I've seen better Nappy Tabs performances but very interesting concept. Rating 7.5


Dance 2 Broadwayt w Tadd Spencer Liff is slowly becoming one of my favorite choreographers. Tadd and Melaine were very well matched and thiss piece was beautiful! 10


Solo 10


Total 27.5


Sasha


Dance 1 w/ all star Kurt Very poweful and emotional Rating 10


Dance 2 w. Ricky New Genre! Waki. Very cool dance! Rating 9


Solo 10


Total 29


Marko


Dance 1 Samba w/ All Star Jeannette Intense and powerful 9


Dance 2 w Caitlynn Lyrical Jazz Very intense but not one of my favorite dances. Rating 8


Solo 7


Total 24


Ricky


Dance 1 Contemp w/ All Star Jamie rating 10


Dance 2 See comments for Sasha above


Solo 8


Tadd


Dance I Contemp w/All Star Ellenore Very intense but didn't care for the dance. Rating 7.5


Dance 2 See Melaine's comment above Rating 10


Solo 9


Total 23.5








Top Dancers Melaine and Sasha


Middle Tier Dancers Marrko and Ricky


Bottom Tier Dancers Tadd and Caitlynn

No comments:

Followers