About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Friday, August 12, 2011

Seaon 8 So You Think You Can Dance Finale

So You Think You Can Dance Finale Summary



8/11/11



Each contestant danced with eachother,one all star and a solo.



Marko



Dance 1 w/ All Star Lauren 19 Beautiful



Dance 2 w. Melanine Disco Very fun and high energy 10



Dance 3 w. Sasha Brodaway What Ever Lola Wants From Damn Yankees 10



Dance 4 w Tadd Gumboot 8



Solo 9



Total



Tadd



Dance 1 Hip Hop w All Star Joshua 9



Dance 2 w Sasha Cha-cha 6.5



Dance 3 w Melaine Jazz 10



Dance 4 Marko Gumboot 8



Solo 8



Total 40



Melanie (My predicted winner)



Dance 1 w All Star Robert Contemporary 10



Dance 2 w/ Sasha Contemporay 10



Dance 3 Jazz W Tadd Jazz 10



Dance 4 Disco w Marko Disco 10



Solo 10



Total 50



Sasha * missed because I was in a meeting and turned on the show late. Rating based upon snippit I saw when the showed the phone #s.



*Dance 1 Jazz w Allstar Mark 9



Dance 2 Comtemp w Melanie Loved the concept for this dance. It was absoluteley beautiful 10



Dance 3 Broadway w Tadd 8 She was the stronger of the pair. She does well with whatever genre she is given. 10



Dance 4 wMarko Broadway Whatever Lola Wants from Damn Yankees 10
Solo 10


Total 49









Results



4th
Tadd


3rd
Marko


2nd
Sasha


WINNER

Melanie




No comments:

Followers