About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, August 22, 2011

If Music be the food of love RAVE ON!




Interlakes Summer Theatre wrapped up their fourth season with a stellar revival of audience favorite Buddy The Buddy Holly Story. This show was done in the innagural season but I missed it due to a family vacation so I was excited to hear of the revival. This was a spirited revival with lots of great songs including Everyday,Chantilly Lace,Labamba and Thatll Be The Day. I had to restrain myself from wanting to get up and dance to the many infectious numbers in the show. Nathan Riely, Jason Burrow and Inaki Baldasare as Ritchie Valens.

What a wonderful way to round out an already stellar season of shows. Congrats to the cast on a great performance and an excellent season. :)


Enjoy the above video of my favorite song from the show RAVE ON!

No comments:

Followers