About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer Movies

This summer is a great summer for movies! Budget is an issue though so I may have to wait to see most of them until the come out on DVD. Harry Potter willl be the only exception. I don't think there's any way I can wait until they release it on DVD. Part I was a real cliffhanger I an excited about Part 2
If in bold it means I saw it.. ratings are below.
1. Bad Teacher
2. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part II
3. Glee LIVE! (won't be able to see the concert at Fenway so this is the next best thing)
4. The Smurfs
5. The Help
(This book will have to be added to my already growing summer reading list. My mom read it in her book group and said it was really good.)
6. Larry Crowne
7. Monte Carlo (Cory Monteith is my main reason for wanting to see this. Finm is my favorite guy character on Glee.)
8 Friends With Benefits




























Summer Movie Ratings











*= Theatre **+Home Viewing






** Remember Me C-











*Green Lantern B-






* Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part II A-






*The Smurfs In the range of B- and C+ I don't know what exactly I was expecting out of this movie but I did not leave the theatere feeling incredibly fullfilled. It was good for nostalgic purposes though I can't say I really watched The Smurfs cartoon show when I was younger I was more of a Care Bears kid in all honesty.




*Horrible Bosses B




**Country Strong A




*The Help A


*Crazy Stupid Love B-/C This was way too many love stories all rolled into one which I honeslty found a bit confusing at times. Wasn't impressed with Steve Carell's performance in this movie he is typically a lot funnier.
Letters To Juliet A- Very cute love story. This movie really made me want to go back to Italy...SO BAD!

No comments:

Followers