About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, May 24, 2010

Drama Desk Award Winners

For Complete List of Winners go here:

http://adaumbellesquest.com/2010/05/24/2010-drama-desk-winners/



Shows with multiple wins



  • Memphis

  • Fences

  • La Cage Aux Folles

Shows I am planning to see in New York that won



  • Come Fly With Me Best Chreography

  • Promises Promises Best Featured Actress in A Musical

  • American Idiot Outstanding Director of A Musical

  • La Cage Aux Folles Outstanding Directon of A Musical, Outstanding Leading Actor in A Musical

So depending on how you look at it this makes my choices for shows to see in NY a little bit harder or little bit easier. Now I anxiously await June 13th to see which shows do well at the Tony's.

At the current moment here are the shows that me Matt and Rae are considering

  • American Idiot
  • Come Fly With Me (top choice between the three of us.. my second choice)
  • West Side Story (My top choice. This show and In The Heights are currently tied for first place)
  • Jersey Boys ( top choice between the three of us)
  • In The Heights
  • Billy Elliot (top choice of Rae and Matt)
  • Lion King (my fifth choice)
  • South Pacific (my third choice)
  • La Cage Aux Folles (my fourth choice)

In people's opinon do you think it is better to get rush tickets or get tickets in advance?

Shows that have been eliminated

A Little Night Music- closes June 20th

Sondheim on Sondheim- closes June 13th.

Promises Promises- has gotten mixed reviews and doesn't seem like something I'd like to see despite the fact Kristin Chenoweth is in it.

No comments:

Followers