About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tony Award Predicitons

2010 Tony Awards Predictions
(listed by show)
Note: I have not seen any of this shows. Therefore most of these predictions are based on hearsay. Let's see how well I do with these. I am listing the shows with multiple predictions.
For the complete nominee list go to htpp://www.tonyawards.com
. Make your own predicitions then post your list.
Musicals
A Little Night Music
  • Best Revival of A Musical
  • Best Leading Actress- Catherine Zeta Jones
  • Best Featured Actress Angela Lansbury
  • Best Sound Design

Million Dollar Quartet

  • Best New Musical
  • Best Book of A Musical

La Cage Aux Folles

  • Best Leading Actor- Kelsey Grammer
  • Best Featured Actor- Robin DeJesus
  • Best Direction Terry Johnson
  • Best Orchestrations
  • Best Scenic Design
  • Best Lighting Design

Plays

A View From The Bridge

  • Best Sound Design
  • Best Featured Actress- Scarlett Johannsen
  • Best Direction- Gregory Mosher

The Royal Family

  • Best Costume Design
  • Best Revial of A Play

Fences

  • Best Leading Actor- Denzel Washington
  • Best Lighting Design

No comments:

Followers