About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Saturday, May 15, 2010

There truly is no place like the Amato

"Well, I - I think that it - it wasn't enough to just want to see Uncle Henry and Auntie Em - and it's that - if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with! Is that right?" Wizard of Oz


I just got back from the Riverbend School of Theatre's Spring Production of Wizard of Oz. Once again the talent of the members of this acting company continues to impress me. Wizard of Oz was never one of my top rated favorite muscals but it's up there. This show was double cast so tonight I saw the Blue Team. Good luck to everyone in the Red Team!! :) The show was great. It brought me back to 2002 when the PTA did it and Ashley Hughes and Brady Lynch were Dorothy respectively. Everyone in the cast was talented but those who specifcially stood out as phenominal were Emily Butler (Dorothy) Isaiah Silvia-Chandley ( Cowardly Lion) Meghan Bedard (Wicked Witch of The West) and Emily Getchell Lacey (Glinda The Good Witch) Favorite musical numbers included Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead, Somewhere Over The Rainbow, If I Only Had A Brain and Merry Old Land of Oz.

Great job to cast and crew on a fabulous show!

No comments:

Followers