About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, May 13, 2010

American Idol/Glee Weekly Update

Glee wins this week!! Best episode of the season so far. Because of play rehearsal I missed the first 15 minutes of the episode. In this episode Rachel got laryngitis and Finn took him to see his paralyzed friend (Cool thng was... he's from Boston) One touching moment was between the two of them when they sang their duet. The second touching moment was between Kurt and his dad after he sang his rendition of Rose's Turn from Gyspy. In the last couple episode the realtionship between Kurt and his dad has been struggling ever since Kurt's dad started to date Finn's mom. I think their relationship could finally to get back on track though. Can't wait for next week.



Amercian Idol was very dull this week...even watching it the morning after. I felt totally put to sleep by Casey's performance of Mrs. Robinson by Simon and Garfunkel to me he showed no emotion at all while singing that song and made no connection with the song at all. Crystal was really the only outsanding performance of the night (isn't she naturally outstanding) Big Mike was not good and not bad.. just okay.. Casey should have gone home instead of him in my honest opinion. Lee kind of butcherd Seal's Kiss From A Rose. I was so turned off by the quality of the performances except for Crystal's and Crystal and Lee's duet that I didn't even finish
watching.

Performance Ratings
Duet: Crystal and Lee 10

Solos
Big Mike 5.5
Casey 4.5
Lee 4.5
Crystal 7

No comments:

Followers