About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, May 30, 2010

2010 Viewing Schedule (Subject to change due to budget)

Recap List of shows I saw in Summer and Fall 2009:
(Please page back in entries for reviews on specific shows)
  • Grease Interlakes Theatre July 10th
  • Oaklahoma Interlakes Theate August 2nd
  • Anything Goes NLBP August 15th
  • Woycyek September NEC Open Door
  • Seasonal Help NEC Carriage Theatre Ensemble October 30th
  • Importance of Being Earnest November 19th NEC Mainstage
  • SHS Fall Plays November 18th
  • My Fair Lady November 20th Riverbend Youth Company
  • Judy's Scary Little Christmas December 13 Music and Drama Company
  • Night of A Thousand Stars Dec 31st Peacock Players


2010 Shows I have seen so far

  • Forbidden Broadway Peacock Players Feb 12
  • Junie B Jones National Tour March 11th
  • Baby With The Bathwater March 28th
  • Bye Bye Biridie March 27th
  • Falling An Evening of Movement And Dance May 8th
  • Wizard of OZ Riverbend Youth Company May 15th
  • Hatian Donation A Benefit Concert April 23rd
  • The Wedding Singer Peacock Players May 23rd
  • The Summer Theatre in Meredith Village Great American Song Book Condensed May 29th

    Due to budget Matt and I agreed to limit our viewing schedule to one show a month. There will be only on exception to this rule! :) There have many exceptions to the rule making it null in void.




Summer:

June

6-27 Wellsley College Summer Theatre Return To Bountiful

July

7-10 The Producers Arundel Barn Playhouse

7-31 Chicago Summer Theatre in Meredith Village

Performances that are pending

July 31st Charlotte's Web STMV Junior Interns

25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Palace Theatre Youth Company

August 5-7 Almost Maine Peacock Players Young Company

Annie JR Bedford Youth Performing Company

Dick Tracy Andy's Summer Playhouse

Weekend of August 19-22 NYC Trip Come Fly With Me and Jersey Boys. Back Ups Billy Elliot, West Side Story, In The Heights

September NEC Open Door Show As You Like It
October NEC CTE PLAY
November
Hello Dolly Majestic Theatre
December

Other College productions besides those @ NEC

The NEC , Plymouth and Clark fall shows have not been announced yet.

2011 NEC Shows I will be seeing: Hotel La Putts Movement Concert

RENT UNH Department of Theatre and Dance still waiting to find out times and dates from Samantha Ross

2 comments:

Esther said...

If you haven't seen August: Osage County I would definitely recommend a trip to Boston for it. I saw it on Broadway and it was terrific. Tracy Letts writes some of the sharpest, wittiest dialogue of any playwright and he creates such memorable characters. Estelle Parsons is supposed to be wonderful with the tour.

Janine said...

Thanks Eshter it's going to be a tough choice betwee shows I'm choosing between August,Lion King and In The Heights all look to be really fantastic

Followers